
Did you ever have a perfect traffic day? Yes this seems a little shallow and unimportant, but really, doesn't it make you feel a little better if you arrive at your destination without feeling hassled and rushed from hitting every red light, waiting for 2 trains to pass by, and being stuck behind the elderly lady who can't see over the steering wheel? On Monday, Jordan and I headed to my school to meet with our South Korea team. On the way there, I was amazed to discover that we had not hit a single red light. I informed Jordan and then we kept track, every light turned green before we had to stop until we hit the three lights before the freeway and then we got them all red. Then, on the way home, we hit it again - no red lights at all until the very final turn to get on the street of our apartment complex. In a world of stress and rush and frustration, it's nice to have something little to smile about!
No comments:
Post a Comment