Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bucket List

While working through things with my counselor a while back, it became apparent that I am a person who craves excitement and risk. I love change. I love to do new things. And if my life gets a little boring and predictable, I am liable to seek out things that I find risky and exciting - not always wise :)
So, she suggested that I write up a bucket list of things I want to do - so that when I get bored, I have a go-to list instead of getting myself into trouble. As I went through the list, I discovered that some were exciting, some less so, but all things I really want to do sometime in the future. So here they are:

Visit all 50 states (I have 16 to go, and am hoping to hit 3 of them during my conference in the North East next spring).
See the major Broadway shows (not necessarily on Broadway)
Join a rock climbing gym
Go to all the continents except Antarctica (I hate the cold, I have 3 continents to go)
Learn to box
Ski in Colorado
Have an herb garden (I have a Basil plant right now, so I'm on my way)
Attend a movie premiere
Dine at a 5 star restaurant
Learn to ride a motorcycle
Go to a TV show taping
See a play in London's West End
Take a cruise
Bake a souffle (did that last month!)
Learn sign language
Go to a day spa

It's fun to dream.

No comments: