I've run out of words to write again. And I think it's because I don't have anything figured out in my life right now so have no insights to impart. Of course, I can tell you I've been much better at exercising lately. I can tell you my finances have not changed. I can tell you that the computer issues are still issues.
I can talk about going to Six Flags this weekend - fun but nothing earth shaking. I can tell you about my grandma's funeral last week - a great time, but not really something to blog about. I could discuss the new class I started teaching a week and a half ago (yawn).
I can also tell you that my relationship is still in a kind of limbo - we've had conversations, we've discussed possibilities, we've reached a kind of an impasse - he wants sacrifices from me that I don't think I can make. So nothing concrete has been figured out. On the plus side, I start my counseling on Wednesday. Maybe then I'll have something more concrete to say. For now, all I can say is that I have nothing really to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment