I remember going when I was around her age and just being disappointed at the squalor of the town, but she was fascinated and loved every minute of it.
She took pictures of the stars of everybody she recognized. And even some she didn't - for some reason Ozzy Osbourne's star is on our camera.
Of course we went to Grauman's Chinese theater to look at the footprints and handprints. She wasn't as fascinated with those, but the nearby mall was definitely a highlight - she has decided we're going to come and see a movie at the theater there. We also had to stop for some refreshment - I got a cupcake at Sprinkle's (one of the first cupcake shops in the U.S.)
And she got some fudge before we headed for our next destination - Huntington Beach and a campfire with friends from church.
It was a fabulous day.





No comments:
Post a Comment