Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Okay, I know I'm 33 years old now and I'm not supposed to be into birthdays anymore. After all, birthdays are for kids and I should be mourning every year that I get closer to death, but I'm afraid I'm just a little too juvenile and not mature enough to hate the day of my birth and avoid it like the plague. I just love having people say happy birthday to me and giving me good wishes. I love having Jordan do her very best to be a good girl all day long and serve me (she got me breakfast this morning). I love presents when they come, especially the cheesy dollar store ones I get from J.
I came to school this morning with a birthday greeting from a colleague who I didn't know knew my birthday and I wondered how he knew until I looked down the hall and saw the crepe paper decorating my office. My ISP is taking me out (to the campus cafeteria) tonight, Jordan has some top-secret plans. It's just fun!!!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, dear Ms. B
Happy Birthday to you

Unknown said...

I'm happy I picked today to read your blog, so I can non-belatedly tell you Happy Birthday! :)

<>< Julia