My wonderful new phone is no longer with us. It took a dive into the toilet, and struggled for life for a while, but eventually gave up the ghost. Because of this, if you've tried to call me on that number, I haven't answered. If you left a message, I haven't responded. I also am unable to call you if you don't live in my town, because I used the cell phone for long distance calls. I'm going to the Verizon store tomorrow to see if it can be resuscitated, but am not holding out much hope. Guess it's back to the old phone once again.
1 comment:
Put it in a ziplock bag with rice. A girl friend of mine swears hers was on the bottom of a swimming pool for a few minutes and it saved hers. I guess the rice draws out the moisture and the little circle on the back that changes to blue? or purple? changes back to the right color. I wish I'd known when I dropped mine in the toilet... or put it through the washing machine, or....:)
Post a Comment