Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday plans up in smoke

Jordan and I were going to go to the beach today. I had it all planned out to do computer work in the morning, then print out some stuff to work on at the beach while Jordan played in the waves. Unfortunately, the same Santa Ana winds that made it warm at the beach started some fires pretty close to here. We got to Corona and saw a huge tower of smoke ahead of us and the traffic was way slow, so we turned around (and passed Corona fire trucks rushing on to help) and went back home where I napped and Jordan did crafts. I did get some more work done today, and I think we'll go to the library tomorrow so I can get the rest of my work done. I'm sending something to my adviser on Wednesday. No really, I am!

No comments: