Last week the brakes went out on my car and we had to go in after school and get them fixed. Fortunately, the shop is across from the mall, so Jordan and I had fun exploring, drinking Starbucks, and coming up with a Christmas list. I put all the ideas she came up with in my handy dandy new phone and will now share them with you (and yes, I know it's not even Thanksgiving, but the list is made, so deal with it).
Books: Tink, North of Neverland; Skippy Jon Jones; pireateology, dragonology, monsterology, mythology
White comfy sweater, girls size medium or 12
Green scarf
White boots - we went to Payless Shoe Source and they had some she liked there, women's size 8
Cute hat - most any style is okay, just keep away from the color pink
Penguin mugs - from Bath and Body Works
Backback - green with flowers or skull and crossbones
Jeans - size 12
My Girl Gourmet - saw in a Target ad
Megablock Magnext - also in Target ad
Volleyball
High School Musical 3 dolls
Smart Folding Easel - the brand name, from Target or Toys R Us, I can't remember
Knex doubledare dueling coaster
Barbie dolls with clothes
Moon sand (this is a brand name of something)
Ski pants
Ski coat
BIG THINGS
Digital camera
Computer
Cell Phone
No comments:
Post a Comment