So this week was a mixed bag. I managed to exercise Monday and Friday AND I walked the dog a little extra EVERY DAY except Friday when it was raining, so I feel very good about that. I eliminated some more websites from my list of time wasters and the only ones that are left are quick and simple. I also managed to keep totally in my budget today. Sounds good, right? Well one major hiccup came on Friday. My man found out that he might lose his job. He works for a school district and, since he was the most recent person hired in his department, will be the first to be cut. The cut would probably come this summer if a new budget isn't passed. So, we're trying to find new ways to cut our budget for that potential rainy day. He's also put applications out for more secure companies to work for. We'll see how that all works out.
On a different note, I got the book Boundaries in Marriage and have read all but 1 1/2 chapters. It's been amazing in helping me change my perspective and set up important boundaries. And yesterday my man and I had our most productive disagreement ever. Progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment