Thursday, September 11, 2008

Audrey

Yesterday I was coming down after a long day of teaching (I'm working on how to avoid getting massive debilitating headaches - today so far, so good) and watching Sabrina with Audrey Hepburn. My lovely sister gave me three Hepburn movies (she's my favorite - both sister and actress) for my birthday and I've just gotten around to watching the last of the three. I had heard that Hepburn did not consider herself beautiful and thought she was too thin, had strange facial features, and had feet that were too big. In the beginning of the movie, I noticed those feet and man were they huge. So now I'm feeling a little better about my own Sasquatch. After all, if Audrey Hepburn could rock the big feet, J should have no trouble at all. And by the way, she has no trouble with her foot size, she's actually pretty proud of it. So this is (probably) the last foot related post.
As for me, I'm looking forward to getting some major diss work done this weekend. Just hoping I hear something from my adviser - who is ignoring me again - sometime soon.

No comments: