I started school yesterday. I have three classes on Tuesday and Thursday back to back which means I'm teaching from 9:30 in the morning until 2:00 in the afternoon. I know, I know, it's not a 9-5 job, but it's pretty exhausting teaching for 4.5 hours. Also, it's exactly the same class, so I'm a bit goofy by the time the last class gets around. Saying almost exactly the same thing over and over affects the brain. I am excited to be back again, though. I think I have some great students and I've added some new elements this year to add more about faith and Jesus' own public speaking which will be interesting.
Jordan started swimming lessons again this month, too. This time she's going to the Y and the first day she was the only student so she got to direct the class a bit. The second day she did have one other classmate, but still it's very personal attention and so she gets more specific tips about how to improve her swimming and more opportunities to swim. She's working more on diving and did a pretty good kneeling dive - it didn't even hurt which is her main problem with diving.
No comments:
Post a Comment