I haven't gotten in any real work on the diss for a while. The students have been taking up most of my time and energy but today was the last student-intensive day so I can get back to it. Also, my adviser wrote to me today. Yeah! We've got a new plan together and so things can get done. So tomorrow I'll teach for half the day and then maybe get work done, but Wednesday is definitely happening.
Also, we head to Sea World for Jordan's b-day on Sunday. She is going to swim with the dolphins for her b-day present and is pretty excited now that it is getting close. Eric and co will meet us there so there will be a "party" as well. She wanted to have a party with a bunch of kids and all that, but I vetoed that plan. I need a break from loud, demanding, needy children!
1 comment:
Get lots of pictures for this once-in-a-lifetime event. What an answer to our prayers regarding a new plan for your diss. God is so good!
Post a Comment