Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend

Only one hour worked on the dissertation this weekend. Had lots of fun with J, we cleaned the house and decorate for Halloween yesterday. Today we went to church and hung out with her friend. We started going to a wonderful new church last month. It is brand new and still small, but the people there are amazing and friendly and fun. I've had more social activity in the last month and a half than I did the year prior. Jordan loves it, too, and made a new friend. She's been trying to get this friend, Keely, over to our house for a while and today it finally worked out. Jordan and Keely are peas in a pod as they say. They both are hysterical. They are hyper. They love to do crafty things (today they made a house for a wild neighborhood cat, a bird house, and a halloween costume for Kiki). They spent 5-6 hours together today without arguing and fighting. It's so good to see her excited about her days and excited to go to church. Last year she just wanted to hang with me at church, now I barely see her as soon as the car door opens. And I'm fine with that.

No comments: