Things I love about my new place:
1. smaller community = better parking
2. two decks!
3. granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms
4. great location
5. great price
Things I don't love:
1. the downstairs neighbor doesn't pick up after their dogs so the stench of their porch comes through to our living room if we leave the slider open
2. the pipes are very loud - especially in the middle of the night
3. all carpeting except the kitchen and bathrooms
This is Jordan's room and her nice new bedding!
You can see down the hall to my room and the 2nd deck is through the blinds.
Our dining room and kitchen, right off the LR.
My bedroom with 2 closets and a sink with a separate toilet/bath room.
The living room with the stinky deck, and our very sweet smelling puppy.
It's overall a good fit for J & I and I'm so grateful we found it.




1 comment:
Your downstairs neighbors must never open their own siding glass doors. Yuck. Isn't their a manager that can get the neighbors to take care of that????
Post a Comment